What if you could have everything your curls needed in one convenient place and you could easily carry it with you wherever you went, whether it's to work or a weekend getaway? Well, you can have it courtesy of Jane Carter Solution. This Natural & Curly Hair Essentials Kit contains six products in small sizes all designed to work with your hair no matter where you are.
- 2 oz. Hydrating Invigorating Shampoo: A peppermint-tinged cleanser full of moisturizing ingredients.
- 2 oz. Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner: Rich and creamy, this is a wonderful follow-up to either the invigorating shampoo above or the Moisture Nourishing Shampoo.
- 2 oz. Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner: A spray-on leave-in that wakes up next-day curls, or use it immediately after shampooing and conditioning.
- 2 oz. Wrap & Roll: Need a good wet set product for those no-heat curling sessions? Or an added product to give your tresses sharp definition? This is the product for you.
- 1 oz. Curl Defining Cream: One of the best curl defining styling agents I've ever used, this is a new favorite.
- 1 oz. Nourish & Shine: This multi-tasker is designed for dry hair and skin, making it easy to apply directly to dry tresses and then directly to parched hands.
This is a perfect travel-size companion; it's also a great way to try out a range of products without being stuck with a large bottle or jar of something that doesn't exactly work for you. This was my first foray into Jane Carter and I have to say, I'm now a fan. The Curl Defining Cream is my hands-down favorite -- it leaves curls soft and lightweight with no stickiness or flaking. The rinse-out conditioner is another great product that anyone with thirsty hair can appreciate.
Buy this kit at the Jane Carter website or at a Target, Rite Aid, salon, Whole Foods or other natural grocery near you. The company makes it easy to find a local retailer with its Locator Map. If you're looking for gift ideas or convenience, this kit is definitely worth it.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy.